Monday, March 26, 2012

Top 2012 Home Based Business Opportunity

http://www.SkyHighWealthSystems.com/?t=shmllc2

Hello, it's Steve Lucas here and welcome!

I see that you're searching for the top 2011 home based business opportunity. It was only a few short years ago when I was doing the exact same thing. Here's my story...

I owned a company in Southern Colorado called: Lucas Plumbing, Electric and Building Construction. And, just as the name implies, we did it all! But, on top of that, I also owned a 900 acre cattle ranch. I had one...part time employee that helped me from time to time. But, for the most part...I was pretty much alone.

As you can imagine - there were just enough hours in each day to get most of my work done...but, there was NO time that I could call my own.

It was a cold November morning in 2007. I woke up early that Sunday morning ...feeling tired as usual. And, I laid there in bed thinking to myself...there has GOT to be a better way!

I'm 58 years old...I've worked hard for more than 40 years of my life, yet, I have little to show for all my efforts.

I had very little money in the bank.
I had nothing saved for retirement...
I had no health insurance....

An accident or serious illness would have wiped me out completely!
I had no life....and, something had to change!

I put on some warm clothes and went out to feed the cows and the horses. And, while I was getting my morning chores done - I was also doing a lot of thinking.

I came to the realization that - if my life was going to change - it was up to me to make it happen. No one was going to do that for me.

That same morning - I got on the internet and started searching, just like you may be doing right now. It wasn't easy back in 2007 - and, I know it's even more difficult now.

I mean - let's face it - there's a LOT of junk out there! And, a BIG part of it is just...plain scams! You know - you've seen it. I'm not telling you anything new.

But I was lucky enough to find the top home based business that was right for me. And I want to help you make your search easier...and show this business to you.

Click on the link there and check it out. Then, if it looks like a good fit for you - give me a call and we'll chat...and see if you'd like to work with me personally.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have - AFTER you visit the site.

So, go ahead - click on the link and - I'll see you there!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment